Rose. Scent is the strongest of our senses and can cause immediate reactions as it is directly linked to our emotions. A pleasant smell can reduce stress and lower the heart rate. The rose aroma has been shown to have anti-depressant benefits as it is traditionally used to calm and uplift. Wonderfully intense, the fragrance is sweet and floral.
Rose Oil :
- Decreases anxiety and stress
- Antibacterial, antifungal properties
- Able to decrease levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the blood.
- It is an aphrodisiac
Moringa Oil :
- Anti-aging properties
- Vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin
- Vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- Antioxidants and nutrients help fight free-radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Plant hormones called cytokinins help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues
- Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions, minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Calms Joint Discomfort
- Supports Restful Sleep
- Promotes a Healthy Heart
- Supports Exercise Recovery
- Ease the Symptoms of Arthritis
- Enhance Skin Quality
- Support Brain Health
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted
Purchases will be shipped 1-2 days after payment and will arrive within 3-5 business days after order.