Our signature scent! Lavender is said to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns and bug bites.
Lavender Oil :
- Helps sleep quality
- Reduces anxiety
- Useful for Migraine headache relief
- Helps unclogs pores
- Help speed up the wound-healing process
- Naturally reduces inflammation, lessens pain, and cleans the surface of the skin
Moringa Oil :
- Anti-aging properties
- Vitamin A, which helps build collagen in the skin
- Vitamin C to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E.
- Antioxidants and nutrients help fight free-radical damage that can cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Plant hormones called cytokinins help promote cell growth and delay damage and destruction of skin tissues
- Has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used to treat and heal minor skin abrasions, minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
- Calms Joint Discomfort
- Supports Restful Sleep
- Promotes a Healthy Heart
- Supports Exercise Recovery
- Ease the Symptoms of Arthritis
- Enhance Skin Quality
- Support Brain Health
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final and returns will not be accepted.
Purchases will be shipped 1-2 days after payment, and will arrive within 3-5 buiness days after order.
PRODUCT LIFE & CARE
- Keep it at a consistently cool temperature around 50 degrees F.
- You can refrigerate it to make it last longer, but it will get firm from the cold.
- Don’t expose your Shea butter to hot temperatures or sunlight. Don’t leave it in your car, for example. It will melt!
- Always keep covered to prevent exposure to air and contaminants.
- Use within 6 months of purchase